Martha Jesty Oficial DELE Examiner
Spanish language Tutor in Surrey
Martha Jesty is a multi-faceted language coach and life coach. She has more than 20 years’ experience in Spanish language teaching, an RSA Diploma in Teaching Modern Languages and is an accredited Instituto Cervantes Examiner for the DELE exams. Peruvian born and a British Citizen for many years, Martha has a Post graduate diploma in Psychological Trauma and a Diploma in Pastoral Care, enabling her to use a caring approach with all her clients that leads them to discover their own learning techniques. Her Spanish language teaching and training techniques are unique in the market as it uses the whole persona (brain, soul, body) to further her clients Spanish language learning for adults and teens.
Using the Communicative Approach methodology with an emphasis on speaking Spanish, Martha’s Spanish classes are fun, enjoyable and effective, where clients learn faster than they expected.
Martha Jesty is a member of The Intitute of Linguistics and has an enhanced Police DBS to work with children and vulnerable people.
Martha is a First Aider for adults and children.
"I am an energetic and positive person with a passion to see people free from stress and worries.
With a positive attitude to life, I see problems as an opportunity to become better every day. Iam a lover of life, food and dance and I trasmit these optimistic and positive feelings to each of my clients.
I will train you to pass that important exam and to communicate with Spanish speakers all around the world whatever your level in the language."
"I speak to the audience from the heart ... I don't read to them.
As a bilingual motivational speaker I leave a lasting and inspiring impression on all attendees.
I do this by connecting with each of them paying attention to body language.
I have a strong sense of personal motivation and optimism which I pass to all attendees during my speeches."
Organizations where I have been a public speaker
- ABROAD: International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies (ISTSS) IV World Conference in Argentina, 3 churches in Lima in 2 universities in Peru.
- IN THE UK: WIs, Fabulous Women-networking company, Help Women and Children charitable organization, primary schools in Surrey.
- Public speaker for business people, women, children, students, Christian churches
- CULTURE AND LANGUAGE: British culture and Latin culture differences, business' and clients' culture, cultural barriers and how to conquer them, learning a Spanish topic in 15 minutes.
- CHARITY WORK: How to give to charities, Peruvian charity working with families, life for children in Peru.
- SPIRITUALITY TOPICS: Developing a spiritual life, mindfulness and relaxation techniques, spiritual gifts, finding God, healing through Jesus.
- MOTIVATIONAL TOPICS: How to become emotionally intelligent, how to love people, different cultures and beliefs, how to enjoy life, understanding their own cycles of life, how to read body language and act accordingly.
- WOMEN'S HEALTH ISSUES: See my life coaching website www.lifecoachinginsurrey.co.uk