- To provide effective Spanish language programmes to companies, adults and secondary students to master the language according to their objectives.
- To provide Spanish language services with integrity, transparency and due care for all our clients
- To train clients effectively in the knowledge of Latin American and Spanish language and culture, music and cuisine.
- To make immersion in to the Spanish language and culture possible in our Spanish Club for Adults.
- To make accessible the learning of Spanish language wherever our clients are based, through online Spanish learning and face to face all around London and Surrey.
- To build friendships and work in partnership with the business community in Surrey.
- Integrity and transparency in everything we do and say, verbally and in writing.
- Nothing is impossible - we believe that every person, of any age or gender, has the capacity to learn Spanish in whatever their history, past experience or IQ level.
- The wellbeing of our clients is paramount. We never push them, stress them out or criticise them for their way of learning, but encourage them and teach them that making mistakes while learning Spanish is a great way of getting better.
- Patience, enthusiasm and efficiency in all our teaching courses with the objective that our clients reach their own language objectives and goals.
Some of our Corporate Clients
BAE SYSTEMS LIMITED, BBC WORLD SERVICE, BG INTERNATIONAL, BIO PRODUCTS LABORATORY, BRITISH AEROSPACE PLC, BRITISH TRADE INTERNATIONAL, CADWALADER, WICKERSHAM & TAFT, CITIBANK, CLAAS KGAA-GERMANY, COMMUNICATION WORKERS UNION, CONFEDERATION OF BRITISH INDUSTRIES, DFID, DTI, ENGINEERING INDUSTRIES ASSOCIATION, INTERNATIONAL WATER SERVICES, NATIONAL POWER, OVUM LIMITED, PMC HOLDINGS LIMITED, ROLLS-ROYCE PLC, SALAH ABOU-SALEH SRL-PARAGUAY, SANTANDER BANK, SCOTTISH TRADE INTERNATIONAL, SCOTTISH HEALTH CARE SUPPLIES, SCHRODER INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT UK LTD, SKOPOS DESIGN LTD, THE BRITISH CONTRACT FURNISHING ASSOCIATION, THE SOCIETY OF BRITISH AEROSPACE COMPANIES, UNITED INTERNATIONAL PICTURES, PETER SPANTON DRINKS, DACAPO.
"You probably heard of the power of teaching by example? Martha is one of these inspiring people whose passion for what she does naturally creates her business of teaching languages and dancing. Ever thought of learning Spanish, visually, auditory plus moving your body with the rhythm of uno, dos, tres, ...? That's what we did at Martha's talk at Fabulous Women and I think I can safely say, we didn't just learn to count from one to ten but also got a reminder of how much fun and ease learning can be." Martina Grubmueller
"I loved my Spanish lessons with Martha Jesty - she has a very thorough and engaging approach to learning Spanish and I felt that my spoken Spanish particularly improved over the course of my 10 lessons with her. She also gave me lots of advice for home learning. I would thoroughly recommend lessons with her." Clare H
"Very efficient Spanish courses because of the small group size. Martha Jesty our Spanish teacher adapted to our level when she noticed we didn't follow. Excellent teacher." Mats Kjaer